CREW PAYROLL DONE INTERNALLY
At In-House Production (IHP), we handle all our payroll operations internally, not through outsourcing. Using our "STARS" Labor-Management Program, we efficiently process all our payroll data, ensuring timely and accurate handling of both union and non-union payroll. Our system allows us to quickly prepare payroll, with sheets processed by Tuesday and paychecks ready for distribution by Friday.
We also offer the convenience of direct bank deposits for employees, with the option to have their pay stubs mailed or emailed to them, ensuring a seamless, secure, and cost-effective payroll experience.
Utilizing "STARS" streamlines our payroll process, providing confidential and efficient services tailored to the unique requirements of our events and workforce. As a contracted payroller with IATSE Local 720, IHP not only supplies skilled union labor but also adeptly manages all union-related payroll intricacies.
This comprehensive approach to payroll management underlines our commitment to security, cost-efficiency, and convenience in meeting all payroll needs.
Complete Payroll Processing and Reporting
- Calculate employer cost for FICA, FUTA, and SUTA
- Process state and federal unemployment tax forms
- Deduct and remit employee’s and employer taxes
- Deposit federal, state, and local taxes and fees
- File quarterly and year-end returns
- Assume responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all deposits and returns
- Prepare and distribute W-2 forms at the end of each year
- Complete payroll tax bank deposits
- Complete payroll cost reporting and labor distribution reports
- Produce certified payroll reports if required
- Calculating and remitting court-ordered garnishment payments
- Process all union benefits to the proper funds
- Calculate all union benefit funds, report and administer
- Manage funds and deposits for workers' insurance
- Manage workers' insurance audits
- Provide coverage for employees under our Workers' Compensation and Liability Insurance policies, if/when required
- Provide workers' insurance certificates, if needed
- Manage claim reporting and processing
- Monitor claims and returns to work programs
- Coordinate all procedures to handle injuries
- Ensure compliance with all required workers' compensation laws
- Manage audits by unions and union funds