Jeff joins the team here at In-House, with a long time background as a Stagehand. He has worked on the Celine Dion show as a Carpenter and in the Automation department. With this background He will be able to provide you with the service you expect from the In-House Sales and Rental Department.
July 7, 2015
The Nevada Revenue Plan, representing a compromise of the State Leader's for funding over the next two years, became effective July 1,2015, and consist of the following components:
Business License Fee
Increases Nevada's current business license to $500.00 for corporations. Unchanged for other business entities at $200.00.
Modified Business Tax (MBT)
Increases the existing quarterly MBT from 1.17% to 1.475% of payroll expenses for all business.
Creates a new industry-specific, annual levy imposed on business with Nevada-sourced adjusted gross revenue exceeding $4 million. 50% of the tax may be used as a credit against the taxpayer MBT liability. It also establishes 26 separate industry classifications, based on the NAICS codes, with a specific tax rate assigned to each code.
Because the law is new, there are many uncertainties to be resolved by future regulatory interpretation and resulting controversy. Some of these include:
- Limitation of the $4 million exclusion to members of affiliated groups
- Potential double taxation of subcontractor payments not covered as a deduction in the law
We pass this information on for your understanding of the cost increase.
- Special Events
- Industrial and Corporate Trade Shows
- Theme Parties
- Broadway Shows
- Films and Movies
- Labor, Skilled and Certified
- Payroll and Payrolling
- Production Services
- Rigging Gear
- Stagehand Staffing, Short and Long Term
- Stage Crew
- Stage Rigging Services
- Truss and Motors
Areas We Have Served
- Nevada - Las Vegas, Laughlin, Henderson, Primm, Parump
- California - Los Angeles, Anaheim, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, Fresno, San Francisco
- Utah - Salt Lake City
- Texas - Corpus Christi, Dallas
- Hawaii - Honolulu, Kona