January 27, 2015
How much Base Weight Do you need?
3,700 Pounds? More?
Bolt together as many as you need for your project.
January Pipeline Post
Truss Base Plate Weight
The Truss Base Plate Weight, and the Tie Down Base weights in at 1,250 Pounds.
This Base Plate Weight can be used on both Hard and soft Ground. Notice the Base Plate Weight on the right side is on Grass and is 12 inches lower than the Base Plate Weight on the left.
(To see a larger version of the picture, click on the Image)
- Special Events
- Industrial and Corporate Trade Shows
- Theme Parties
- Broadway Shows
- Films and Movies
- Labor, Skilled and Certified
- Payroll and Payrolling
- Production Services
- Rigging Gear
- Stagehand Staffing, Short and Long Term
- Stage Crew
- Stage Rigging Services
Areas We Have Served
- Nevada - Las Vegas, Laughlin, Henderson, Primm, Parump
- California - Los Angeles, Anaheim, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, Fresno, San Francisco
- Utah - Salt Lake City
- Texas - Corpus Christi, Dallas
- Hawaii - Honolulu, Kona
- Employer of ETCP Certified Technicians
- Employer of Certified Forklift Operators
- Fire Retardant Certification
- Exhibit & Event Marketers Association (E2MA)
In-House Production is Licensed and Bonded.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)# 88-048446
- Clark County Business Licenses: 2000091.341 / 2000127-557 / 2000628-543 / 2002632.43
- City of Las Vegas Business License's: C19-00275-D-109754 / B26-00585-D-109754
- City of Henderson Business License: 131X-Contractor/1002055695
- Event Promoter Business License: M18-02596-D-10954
- Nevada State Business License No: NV20011209075
- State of Nevada State Contractors Board License: #0055618 Bond $ 250,000.00; #0066764 Bond $ 900,000.00
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority Permit License: 312
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) D-U-N-S Number is: 068036917
- Agura Caliente Gaming Licence Number 7450