Every form can be completed online, and once submitted is automatically sent to the office. However, if you would prefer to fill a physical copy of the forms, a downloadable PDF will be provided. If you choose to physically sign the forms, either scan or email the completed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print the forms, bring them with you and give them to an In-House Production Representative.
We will be listing forms for other areas as we can.
If You are a New Hire, Complete the Steps Below
- Complete the WOTC Form. KEEP YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER AS YOU WILL NEED IT FOR THE NEW HIRE FORM.
- Complete the New Hire Form. If you would like a physical copy of the New Hire paperwork, click here to download the pdf.
If You are a Current Employee, Here are Some Available Forms Below
- Complete the Direct Deposit Form if you want to set up direct deposit.
- If you would like a physical copy of the Direct Deposit Form, click here to download the pdf
- Complete the Culinary Health and Welfare Form if you haven't already.
- If you would like a physical copy of the Culinary Health & Welfare Form, click here to download the pdf
Accident and Injury Report Forms
Needed only in the event of an accident or Injury. Workers and Supervisor's are encouraged to become familiar with them, so they can be completed quickly in an emergency. Assuring the worker has the best care possible.
- "Notice of Injury or Occupational Disease" This form is to report an injury and should be signed by the Supervisor and the Employee. One copy goes to the Employer and a second is retained by the Employee.
- "Employee's Claim for Compensation/Report of Initial Treatment" This form needs to be signed by the Employee and the Original goes to the Treating Doctor or Chiropractor; A Second copy is sent to the Insurer; A Third copy is retained by the Employer; and the Fourth is for the Employee.
- Accident Witness Statement Form. This for is for any witness of the Accident to record what they saw and sent to the Employer, as shown on the form.